One Hundred

When I began this blog about 6 months ago, I did not expect it would attract a large audience. My expectations have been fully met. The only exception came when Linkiest decided (at my request) to link to my blog post on liberal denial of media bias. That created a viewership spike that screwed up the graph on Google analytics, because it was totally off the scale.

In case some of those new viewers from Linkiest are still around, I figured the hundreth post would be a good time to highlight some of the most interesting previous blog entries. Here are my completely subjective choices:
  1. Etiology of a Medical Crisis
  2. The Nuclear Threat
  3. The Awful Truth
  4. Gates, Boxer, and Race
  5. Dumb Political Slogans
  6. Acorn Cracked
  7. Obama's Citizenship
  8. Peace of Westphalia Day
  9. Self-interest
  10. Environmental Pathos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science and Philosophy, Part I: Hume and Popper

Country Music

What Are Pronouns For?